Important: Please read our terms and conditions below before booking
Terms & conditions of booking
- Bluestone reserve the right to amend opening times, facilities and prices without prior notice.
*Up to 15% discount online applies to standard daytime entry only and excludes special events such as After Dark, Swimming Lessons, Aqua Adventure, Wild Water etc.
- Keep your tickets safe as lost tickets cannot be replaced.
- Tickets are required to scan the turnstile to gain entry and exit to the blue lagoon.
- A late exit fee of £20 per bather will be charged if you exceed the time limit. This is important for us to safely manage the maximum bather load capacity and your safety.
- Please note: Towels are NOT available for hire at the Blue Lagoon but can be purchased for £4 each.
- Tickets can not be used to re-enter the blue lagoon once scanned on entry. If you need to exit & re-enter the blue lagoon please speak to main reception.
- Tickets will not scan before the pre-booked time. Please refer to the time on the turn stile scan reader on arrival.
- Under 4 years £2.
- All under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult whilst in the blue lagoon.
- Prams & pushchairs are not permitted in the water-park. A designated area is provided outside the blue lagoon.
- Arrival time must be prompt and we recommend you aim to arrive 10 minutes early to en sure you enter the blue lagoon at the pre-booked time.
- Children 3 years and under need to wear swimming nappies that be purchased at the blue lagoon reception at a cost of £1 Per swim nappy.
- Please refrain from using lotions or creams on your day of arrival to help us achieve the highest standard of water quality for your comfort.
- Showering before entering the pool facilities is compulsory in the interests of bather hygiene & comfort and helping us achieve the highest standard of water quality.
- A pound coin will be required to operate the lockers. Change can be obtained at the main entrance on entry to the blue lagoon.
- The use of air-beds, inflatable toys, masks, fins and snorkels are not permitted.
- Any person suffering from an open wound or sore, infected eyes or discharge from the nose and ears will not be allowed entry.
- Jewellery should not be worn when using the flumes. We recommend jewellery is left at home to ensure your safety and to protect the fabrication of the pool features.
- Entry to the pool side Jacuzzi is for 16 years and over only.
- If you have been ill in the last 48hrs please do not proceed to the waterpark.
- If you have been diagnosed with Cryptosporidium please do not proceed to the water park for 14 days from diagnoses.
- We do not allow dogs here at the Blue Lagoon or left in cars in our carpark. Please leave your dogs safe at home.
- Tickets are non refundable and non cancellable once purchased, however we do recognise that occasionally in extreme circumstances you may need to move to a different date / time slot. We may at our discretion allow this subject to a £5 per ticket handling fee.
- Under 4 Years we require 1 adult (aged 18 years +) to 1 child in the water & facility at all times
- 4-7 Years we require 1 adult (aged 18 years +) to 2 children in the water & facility at all times
- 8-11 Years we require an adult (aged 18 years +) to remain in the building whilst any children swim or are using the facilities
- 12 + Years we do not require any supervision however 12+ swim at their own risk,
- 2x Adults with 3x Children may enter the pool leaving the designated safe area with a 1:1 ratio with the use of a band system and disclaimer provided at reception.
- 1x Adult with 2x Under 4s to be isolated in Nippers Pool, (Designated Safe Area = Nippers Cove)