Please note: The booking system for Blue Lagoon tickets is provided by a third party supplier who use Adobe Flash. If your device does not support Flash, such as an iPhone or iPad then please call to make your booking.
If you wish to book entry to our After Dark special event please click on the link below.
Terms & conditions of booking
- Bluestone reserve the right to amend opening times, facilities and prices without prior notice *Up to 10% discount online applies to standard daytime entry only and excludes special events such as After Dark, Aqua Zumba, Swimming Lessons, Aqua Adventure, Wild Waves etc.
- Keep your tickets safe as lost tickets cannot be replaced.
- Tickets are required to scan the turnstile to gain entry and exit to the blue lagoon.
- A late exit fee of £20 per bather will be charged if you exceed the time limit. This is important for us to safely manage the maximum bather load capacity and your safety.
- Please note: Towels are NOT available for hire at the Blue Lagoon but can be purchased for £4 each.
- Tickets can not be used to re-enter the blue lagoon once scanned on entry. If you need to exit & re-enter the blue lagoon please speak to main reception.
- Tickets will not scan before the pre-booked time. Please refer to the time on the turn stile scan reader on arrival.
- Adults aged 18 or over can supervise 2 children between 4 and 8 or one child under the age of 4.
- Under 4 year old’s £2.
- All under 12 year old’s must be accompanied by an adult whilst in the blue lagoon.
- Prams & pushchairs are not permitted in the water-park. A designated area is provided outside the blue lagoon.
- Arrival time must be prompt and we recommend you aim to arrive 10 minutes early to en sure you enter the blue lagoon at the pre-booked time.
- Swim nappies must be worn by babies age 4 & under and can be purchased at the blue la goon reception at a cost of £1.50 Per swim nappy.
- Please refrain from using lotions or creams on your day of arrival to help us achieve the highest standard of water quality for your comfort.
- Showering before entering the pool facilities is compulsory in the interests of bather hygiene & comfort and helping us achieve the highest standard of water quality.
- A pound coin will be required to operate the lockers. Change can be obtained at the main entrance on entry to the blue lagoon.
- The use of air-beds, inflatable toys, masks, fins and snorkels are not permitted.
- Any person suffering from an open wound or sore, infected eyes or discharge from the nose and ears will not be allowed entry.
- Jewellery should not be worn when using the flumes. We recommend jewellery is left at home to ensure your safety and to protect the fabrication of the pool features.
- Entry to the pool side Jacuzzi is for 16 years and over only.
- If you have been ill in the last 48hrs please do not proceed to the waterpark.
- If you have beenn diagnosed with Cryptosporidium please do not proceed to the water park for 14 days from diagnoses.