Please collect tickets at reception
Important: Please read our terms and conditions below before booking
Terms & conditions of booking
- Bluestone reserve the right to amend opening times, facilities and prices without prior notice.
*Up to 15% discount online applies to standard daytime entry only and excludes special events such as After Dark, Swimming Lessons, Aqua Adventure, Wild Water etc.
- Keep your tickets safe as lost tickets cannot be replaced.
- Tickets are required to scan the turnstile to gain entry and exit to the blue lagoon.
- A late exit fee of £20 per bather will be charged if you exceed the time limit. This is important for us to safely manage the maximum bather load capacity and your safety.
- Please note: Towels are NOT available for hire at the Blue Lagoon but can be purchased for £4 each.
- Tickets can not be used to re-enter the blue lagoon once scanned on entry. If you need to exit & re-enter the blue lagoon please speak to main reception.
- Tickets will not scan before the pre-booked time. Please refer to the time on the turn stile scan reader on arrival.
- £2.50 for under 4’s which includes a swim nappy
- All under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult whilst in the blue lagoon.
- You must be 1.1 metres to ride any of the Flumes at the Blue Lagoon. Unfortunately if you do not meet this height restriction then you cannot ride the Flumes. The wild water slide also has an age restriction where any bather under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years+, but will still need to meet the height restriction.
- Prams & pushchairs are not permitted in the water-park. A designated area is provided outside the blue lagoon.
- Arrival time must be prompt and we recommend you aim to arrive 10 minutes early to en sure you enter the blue lagoon at the pre-booked time.
- Children 3 years and under need to wear swimming nappies that be purchased at the blue lagoon reception at a cost of £1.50 per swim nappy.
- Please refrain from using lotions or creams on your day of arrival to help us achieve the highest standard of water quality for your comfort.
- Showering before entering the pool facilities is compulsory in the interests of bather hygiene & comfort and helping us achieve the highest standard of water quality.
- A pound coin will be required to operate the lockers. Change can be obtained at the main entrance on entry to the blue lagoon.
- The use of air-beds, inflatable toys, masks, fins and snorkels are not permitted.
- Any person suffering from an open wound or sore, infected eyes or discharge from the nose and ears will not be allowed entry.
- Jewellery should not be worn when using the flumes. We recommend jewellery is left at home to ensure your safety and to protect the fabrication of the pool features.
- Entry to the pool side Jacuzzi is for 16 years and over only.
- If you have been ill in the last 48hrs please do not proceed to the waterpark.
- If you have been diagnosed with Cryptosporidium please do not proceed to the water park for 14 days from diagnosis.
- We do not allow dogs here at the Blue Lagoon or left in cars in our carpark. Please leave your dogs safe at home.
- Tickets are non refundable and non cancellable once purchased, however we do recognise that occasionally in extreme circumstances you may need to move to a different date / time slot. We may at our discretion allow this subject to a £5 per ticket handling fee.
- Under 4 Years we require 1 adult (aged 18 years +) to 1 child in the water & facility at all times
- 4-7 Years we require 1 adult (aged 18 years +) to 2 children in the water & facility at all times
- 8-11 Years we require an adult (aged 18 years +) to remain in the building whilst any children swim or are using the facilities
- 12 + Years we do not require any supervision however 12+ swim at their own risk,
- 2x Adults with 3x Children may enter the pool leaving the designated safe area with a 1:1 ratio with the use of a band system and disclaimer provided at reception.
- 1x Adult with 2x Under 4s to be isolated in Nippers Pool, (Designated Safe Area = Nippers Cove)